6. You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you’re in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don’t fall in love with people because they’re fun. It just happens.4
7. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes… just be an illusion.
8. Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
9. Women are made to be loved, not understood.
10. Sometimes what we call love is just a settling of old scores, or a seeking of forbidden pain, or a circuitous path to the kingdom of cruelty, or she may simply have confused lack of capital with heroism while searching for rescue without knowing from what.