16. I can cross my arms and I can cross my legs, but nothing seems to cross my mind.
17. Confused? Confusion is good. It’s an excellent place to learn something new from.
18. There is stability in walking an uncertain path, because you never allow yourself to be misled by what you think you know.
19. I’d rather be lost than be somewhere I don’t belong.
20. The only side God chooses is one of commonsense. If it doesn’t make sense; it is not God.
21. When you don’t know what to do, go back to the places, the people and the promises where you know you last heard God.
22. We often confuse what we wish for with what is.
23. If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention.
24. Right and wrong are very complicated; sometimes we get confused which one to follow.